Last Updated 17/11/2022
For the Mainstream Reception enrolments see Mainstream enrolment.
Please read the Enrolment Policy in English (64KB, PDF) or French (74KB, PDF) for the French Bilingual Binational Program.
Children are eligible to be enrolled in the reception French bilingual/binational program at Highgate School in 2023 if they:
- Are French nationals, bi-nationals and franco-phones.
- Live in the Highgate School zone.
- Have a sibling in the French programs at Highgate School or Unley High School.
If enrolment demand exceeds available places, the following criteria will apply:
- Applicants who have siblings currently enrolled at Highgate School.
- Commitment to a French/English bilingual education at Highgate School, considered through an interview with the student and family.
If a place is not available, students will remain on a register of interest and families contacted if a place becomes available.
The decision to accept or refuse a child’s enrolment is at the discretion of the principal, having considered a child’s circumstances.
- At the end of term 1, we will contact families to confirm their interest
- At the end of term 2, we will contact families who are confirmed on our expression of interest list to request completion of a Registration Form to verify eligibility
- Enrolment forms and transition information will be emailed to eligible families on Friday 29/7/22
Last updated: 22/06/2022