Our School /
Last Updated 01/05/2023
Department for Education Information on Enrolment
General Enrolment Procedures (634KB, PDF)
In accordance with updated protocols from the Department for Education, we are now able to accept enrolments from non-zoned families if capacity exists. (For more information on zoning see Search for Highgate School zone)
Information regarding 2024 mid-year enrolment will be made available as soon as possible.
At the end of term 2, we will contact all families who are on our Expression of Interest list to request updated information. Parents may complete EOIs at any time in the year prior to enrolment.
Offers of enrolments are confirmed at the end of term 3.
- French Program: Enrolment forms and transition information will be sent to eligible families on TBA. This confirms your child’s enrolment at Highgate School.
- Mainstream ROUND 1: Enrolment forms and transition information will be sent to in-zone families on TBA. This confirms your child’s enrolment at Highgate School.
- Mainstream ROUND 2: Enrolment forms and transition information will be sent to non-local families on TBA. This confirms your child’s enrolment at Highgate School.
Go to the Home Page where you can book a Principal’s tour.
Please read the Enrolment Policy in English (152KB, PDF) or French (165KB, PDF) for the French Bilingual Binational Program.
Children are eligible to be enrolled in the reception French bilingual/binational program at Highgate School in 2024 if they:
- Are French nationals, bi-nationals and franco-phones.
- Live in the Highgate School zone.
- Have a sibling in the French programs at Highgate School or Unley High School.
If enrolment demand exceeds available places, the following criteria will apply:
- Applicants who have siblings currently enrolled at Highgate School.
- Commitment to a French/English bilingual education at Highgate School, considered through an interview with the student and family.
If a place is not available, students will remain on a register of interest and families contacted if a place becomes available.
The decision to accept or refuse a child’s enrolment is at the discretion of the principal, having considered a child’s circumstances.
- At the end of term 1, we will contact families to confirm their interest
- At the end of term 2, we will contact families who are confirmed on our expression of interest list to request completion of a Registration Form to verify eligibility
- Enrolment forms and transition information will be emailed to eligible families on TBA